Your privacy is important to TIA IMAGINEERING. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TIA IMAGINEERING collects, and the ways in which TIA IMAGINEERING uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
TIA IMAGINEERING may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to TIA IMAGINEERING ;
Using personal information
TIA IMAGINEERING may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where TIA IMAGINEERING discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TIA IMAGINEERING may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TIA IMAGINEERING will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TIA IMAGINEERING is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TIA IMAGINEERING
– by email to email@example.com
– by post to Studio G3, Grove Park Studios, 188-192 Sutton Court Road, London W4 3HR, England
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.